At Lifton Hall we have significant experience in running successful and enjoyable party bookings and know that it is organisation and preparation that makes success.
These few points will mean you go down as the perfect party planner!
- Book early! Once you know your date and rough numbers email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01566 784863 so we can advise on availability.
- Pay your deposits to confirm your booking – we can only hold a booking once we have received everyone’s deposit. We will always call you should another party be trying to book a time we are holding for you, but require your deposit for the booking to be secure.
- Submit your pre-order on the sheet provided no later than 3 weeks before your party date – you can pick these up in the hotel (just ask) or we can email you a copy. You can drop off your pre-order form or email it to email@example.com.
We cannot accept pre-orders on alternative forms.
- Have only one point of contact for the booking, pre ordering and any changes. From our experiences, we now only deal with the party organiser for any additional changes that need to be made to pre orders and booking details.
- Arrive, eat, drink and be merry – it is Christmas after all!
Deposit payment Terms and Conditions (the important bit!)
The Terms and Conditions are in place to make sure things go smoothly and everyone knows what is expected.
- Payment can be made in cash or by credit/debit card. We do not accept cheques.
- There is a £10 deposit per person.
- Your booking is regarded as ‘provisional’ until all deposit payments have been received.
- Your deposit is non-refundable.
- Balance payment – The simplest way is to pay the balance when you bring in your party pre-order. Then all you have to do on the night is enjoy yourselves. If you would prefer you can pay the balance on the night of your party – but we cannot accept individual payments.